Over the last 3 years I have been using the EA tool Troux .
My use of this tool has mainly been focused on ‘Business Architecture’ related activities such as creating a business capability model/project investment analysis and ‘Enterprise Information Management (EIM)’.
This is the first in a series of blogs that will focus on my experience in the latter – looking at areas including:
- Business Information Modelling
- Managing information assets
- Creation of an enterprise business glossary
- BI strategy and ‘road mapping’
- Data governance and stewardship
- And most importantly of all, ensuring EIM aligns with the strategies, goal and objectives of the enterprise.
I intend to show how Troux can assist in the areas above and provide practical ‘tips and tricks’ based on my experiences.